Hanky Panky Silky is the ideal fabric for underpinnings. Made from a naturally hydrophilic filament rayon Lycra® spandex blend, it resists generating static, as compared to synthetic fibers.
• Fitted convertible mini-length full-slip
• Measures 30” from shoulder, or approximately 14” from the natural waist
• Removable 3/8” elastic straps are adjustable
• Slip may be worn with straps straight, halter, crisscross, or strapless, to work under a variety of necklines.
• Features lace trim at the bottom
• Soft brushed elastic at neckline and under bust
• Body: 90% Rayon, 10% LYCRA® Spandex; Trim: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex
• Made in the USA
• Hanky Panky Silky jersey is knitted in California using ENKA® filament viscose rayon fibers. These fibers are responsibly produced in Europe, Rainforest Alliance® certified and use only FSC® certified sources in their production.