Love soft, fluffy laundry but don’t love harsh chemicals? Tumblers set of three wool dryer balls gently lift and separate laundry to increase airflow and reduce drying time.
- Reduces drying time and saves electricity
- Softens clothes naturally while reducing static and wrinkles
- Fluffs up down-filled coats and comforters
- Replaces dryer sheets and fabric softeners - safe for sensitive skin
- Will last for 1000+ loads
- Made In Canada by Moss Creek Wool Works
HOW TO USE THEM
- Toss all 3 wool balls in your dryer (6 for large dryers)
- Simply store them in your dryer between loads
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to each wool ball, rub them together. The scent will fade over 2-3 loads (depending on the temperature)
- Over time wool balls will pill and pick up loose threads. This shows they’re working hard for you. Give them an occasional trim as needed, then toss them back into the dryer
SUSTAINABLY SOURCED FROM CRUELTY-FREE WOOL
Forever New only works with Wool Cooperatives where the fleece is milled locally, reducing the carbon footprint. The finest wool comes from regions with a cool climate and high altitude where the sheep roam freely throughout the year.
We are careful to only source wool from farms that never practice mulesing. Most importantly, the sheep live free-range and are never exposed to chemicals including sheep dips. The sheep are raised for their wool, not to eat.